The desired candidate will be self-motivated and functioning as a Scientist/Sr. Scientist/Principal Scientist in the Bioanalytical Group to help developing, qualifying/validating bioanalytical methods to analyze small and large molecule in different biological matrix.
Job title and compensation will be based on candidate’s credentials
1) Taking responsibilities for client’s projects on data quality, timeline and communications
2) Tutoring and collaborating with associates on the responsible projects
3) Performing sample preparation steps and/or analysis of drugs or biomarkers from biological matrix samples for discovery and development projects with established SOP.
4) Leading method development, optimization or troubleshooting efforts on specific bioanalytical assays with minimal supervision.
5) Maintaining and troubleshooting various mass spectrometry instrumentation with minimal supervision.
6) Writing SOP and study reports
BS/MS/Ph.D. with 2-5 years discovery or GLP bioanalysis laboratory experience
Experience with analytical instrumentation and design of experimental procedures
Experience on bioanalysis of small molecule, peptide, protein and oligonucleotide
Hands-on experience on following instrument and software: Sciex Triple Quadruple Mass Spec with Analyst software, Thermo Orbitrap Mass Spec with Xcalibur software, Thermo Watson LIMS software, Ligand-Binding assays, Hybridization LC-Fluorescence assays
Woburn, MA 01801